Maine TV Station Airs Report on National Guard and Flu Pandemic Riots

*It looks like Maine is going to be the testing grounds, so to speak.*

WMTW, a television station in Portland, Maine, owned by Hearst, has produced a slick propaganda piece as part of an emerging effort to stampede people into submitting to a toxic and cancer virus flu vaccine this autumn.

On Thursday, Steve Watson reported on a National Guard “riot scenario” exercise conducted at Oxford Hills Comprehensive High School in Paris, Maine. The school was chosen as a distribution site for the H1N1 flu vaccine by state officials. “The National Guardsmen will take on the roles of panicked citizens and military police and practice what they would do, such as using tear gas, in the case of a riot,” the Sun Journal reported on August 13.

Sgt. Skip Mowatt of the Paris Police Department told WMTW 8 desperate citizens — arriving without proper ID or living outside the designated area — may overwhelm local police and engage in violence in an effort to get their soft kill vaccination. In such a situation, the television station reports, the police in Paris would team up with the National Guard to baton, pepper spray, and tase rioters.

In late July, the Pentagon said it will establish regional teams of military personnel to assist civilian authorities in the event of a pandemic. The plan calls for all branches of the military to team up with FEMA. CNN reported on July 29 that the proposal is awaiting final approval from Defense Secretary Robert Gates and Northern Command’s Gen. Victor Renuart. The Pentagon, however, often announces plans after it has already moved to implement them. “Orders to deploy actual forces would be reviewed later, depending on how much of a health threat the flu poses this fall,” CNN reported.

“Much of the groundwork for the intervention of the military has already been established,” writes Michel Chossudovsky, who notes that “regional teams” have already been established under NORTHCOM, which has been involved in preparedness training and planning in the case of a flu pandemic. “The pandemic is being presented to public opinion as an issue of National Security, with a view to triggering the militarization of civilian institutions in blatant violation of the Posse Comitatus Act,” Chossudovsky noted in an earlier article (Martial Law and the Avian Flu Pandemic).

As Infowars reported on August 6 and investigative journalist Wayne Madsen confirmed on the Alex Jones Show earlier this week, an international conference on the coming flu pandemic will be held in Washington next week. Breakout sessions detailed in a brochure for the conference include discussions on mass fatality planning, business continuity planning, and COOP or Continuity of Operations and Continuity of Government Planning. Additional sessions cover enforced quarantines, mass vaccinations, and how to “control and diffuse social unrest and public disorder.” In short, how best to implement martial law.

The WHO and CDC have played prominent roles in hyping the coming pandemic and propagandizing the public on its expected severity. On July 25, the Los Angeles Times reported the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention expects the flu pandemic expected this autumn to kill hundreds of thousands. “The number of potential deaths is much higher than that usually seen in seasonal flu, which kills an estimated 36,000 Americans a year, and is even higher than the nation’s most recent pandemic.” The 1957 pandemic of Asian flu killed 70,000. The 1918 Spanish Flu claimed between 500,000 to 675,000 lives in the United States.

The U.S. government has bought 195 million doses of H1N1 swine flu vaccine for a possible autumn vaccination campaign, a U.S. federal official told Reuters on July 23. The U.S. Health and Human Services Department has also contracted for 120 million doses of adjuvant, a compound to stretch the number of doses of vaccine.

Micropaleontologist Dr. Viera Scheibner and others have conducted research into the adverse effects of adjuvants in vaccines and concluded that the an oil-based adjuvant known as squalene is responsible for severe autoimmune diseases and contributed to the cascade of reactions called Gulf War syndrome. A U.S. Federal Judge ruled that there was good cause to believe squalene to be harmful, and he ordered the Pentagon to stop administering it in October 2004 (see Swine Flu Vaccination Poses Serious Threat to Your Health, June 17, 2009).

On July 24, Prison Planet reported that an experimental H1N1 vaccine will contain squalene. The experimental vaccine is to be tested on 12,000 children nationwide, according to the Oklahoman. The experimental vaccine will be dispensed to the public in the autumn.

On August 7, a German health expert warned that the swine flu vaccine developed by pharma giant Novartis will contain cancer viruses. The nutrient solution for the vaccine consists of cancerous cells from animals and “we do not know if there could be an allergic reaction,” Wolfgang Wodarg told Bild. “But more importantly, some people fear that the risk of cancer could be increased by injecting the cells,” Bild reported.

A censored WGBH public television (Boston) documentary — produced public health expert Dr. Leonard Horowitz — contains an interview with leading vaccine expert, Dr. Maurice Hilleman, who explains how Merck vaccines have spread AIDS, leukemia and other deadly plagues worldwide. The documentary provides evidence that Merck vaccines have long contained cancer viruses (including SV40 or Simian vacuolating virus 40).

If we are to believe the Hearst affiliate WMTW — and Hearst is the progenitor of yellow journalism — people will be rioting this autumn or early winter in order to injected with a deadly vaccine that demolishes the immune system and causes cancer.

The reporters and news staff at WMTW may not know it, but they are foisting slick propaganda on a largely unwitting public. The coming H1N1 vaccine is an engineered eugenics weapon. The promised flu pandemic will likely not be on the scale ominously predicted by the CDC and WHO, although it may be large enough to stampede people into lining up for their soft kill vaccination.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/maine-tv-station-airs-report-on-national-guard-and-flu-pandemic-riots.html

National Guard Takes Over School In Swine Flu “Vaccine Riot” Drill

*Have things gotten this INSANE???*

A High School in Maine is to be taken over by the National Guard today for the purposes of a drill that will see Guardsmen deal with unruly citizens begging for swine flu vaccines.

Oxford Hills Comprehensive High School in Paris, ME, has been chosen as a distribution site for the H1N1 flu vaccine by state officials.

Today’s drill will enact a riot scenario after Gov. John Baldacci and Gen. John Libby, adjutant general of the Maine National Guard, agreed that measures should be in place to deal with a possible public rush for inoculations against swine flu.

“On Thursday morning, four or five National Guard Humvees will travel from Augusta to Paris with vials of fake serum.” reports the Maine Sun Journal.

“The National Guardsmen will take on the roles of panicked citizens and military police and practice what they would do, such as using tear gas, in the case of a riot.” The article continues.

Local police will also liaise with the National Guard on the school grounds. The school itself will remain open, according to the report.

Center for Disease Control figures state that there are 323 confirmed cases of H1N1 in Maine. One man has died from the disease, though he was said to have “underlying health conditions” that were worsened by the flu.

This story dovetails with reports from late July indicating that the U.S. military is gearing up to get involved in the H1N1 swine flu outbreak promised to strike in the Fall.

“The U.S. military wants to establish regional teams of military personnel to assist civilian authorities in the event of a significant outbreak of the H1N1 virus this fall, according to Defense Department officials,” a proposal that is currently on the desk of Defense Secretary Robert Gates, according to a CNN report.

The report indicates that the troops could be drawn from either active duty forces or the National Guard and Reserve forces, or both.

“As a first step, Gates is being asked to sign a so-called ‘execution order’ that would authorize the military to begin to conduct the detailed planning to execute the proposed plan.” the report states.

Gates’ overtures to usurp control of the Guard in a national emergency, and even to eventually merge the Guard and the Army Reserves into the “Total Force” of the U.S. military, under management of the DoD, has riled state authorities.

Last week The National Governors Association wrote to the Pentagon condemning the military’s open plans to effectively seize domestic control of National Guard and federal forces deployed in the event of a disaster or terrorist attack.

The NGA noted that the military’s agenda amounted to a dilution of governors’ constitutional responsibilities.

In addition to these ongoing proposals, the Pentagon has announced that at least 20,000 more active duty soldiers will be placed inside the United States under Northcom to “help state and local officials respond to a nuclear terrorist attack or other domestic catastrophe.”

According to Northcom itself, the move also encompasses “civil unrest and crowd control”.

The ACLU has warned that the deployment represents an expansion in presidential and military authority and a militarization of homeland security.

This trend hasn’t gone unnoticed on Capitol Hill either. Georgia Congressman Paul Broun warned attendees of a town hall event Tuesday that the Obama administration is planning to use a pandemic or a natural disaster to implement martial law in the United States, in the wake of increased political unrest and plunging approval ratings.

The use of the National Guard for law enforcement duties and confrontation of the American people is becoming increasingly commonplace throughout the US.

National Guard troops were used to control the public during the Boston Marathon, the Kentucky Derby, and during New Year celebrations in Times Square last year.

As we reported last week, the sheriff of Alabama’s most populous county has announced he will probably have to bring in National Guard troops to perform law enforcement duties due to budget cuts.

Such a move has been replicated in other parts of the country, including in Schenectady New York, where budgetary constraints were not even cited as a reason for the changeover.

Back in April of this year, The Maryland National Guard was put on alert under an anti-terrorism program in anticipation of nationwide Tea Party protests. A “Force Protection advisory” document stated that Guardsmen and Guard facilities might become “targets of opportunity.”

One month earlier in March, the United States Army Reserve Command published a Force Protection Advisory recommending “situational awareness” and “mitigation measures” in response to End the Fed protests.

Other National Guard outfits have recently undergone training to engage in combat with “militia” groups, and held door to door gun confiscation drills.

Meanwhile, the Army National Guard is advertising for qualified personnel to work as Corrections Officers and Internment/Resettlement Specialists.

The use of military assets in civilian law enforcement is still illegal under Posse Comitatus, unless a clear state of emergency exists.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/national-guard-takes-over-school-in-swine-flu-vaccine-riot-drill.html

300 National Guardsmen out of food and water in Houston

HOUSTON – Hundreds of first responders at two staging areas in Texas for Hurricane Ike have run out of food and water.

Congressman John Culberson said Sunday that 300 National Guardsmen, state troopers and other emergency workers are going hungry at a high-school football stadium — and at another staging area on Houston’s west side.

Culberson blamed FEMA for the gaffe and says he tried to contact Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff, who is touring flood-stricken areas of Texas.

Culberson says several buses full of gas are sitting idle at the stadium while crews await instructions. He called on area residents to take food and water to the crews at the stadium — despite official warnings for people to stay off Houston roads.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/stories/khou080915_tnt_guardsmen_food.7a5e7c1f.html